We welcome visiting aircraft to park on the West Apron shown above.
Coventry Airport Operations (EGBE/CVT)
Tel: 00 44 (0) 2476 308601
Fax: 00 44 (0) 2476 516404
Coventry Airport is a "Designated Airport" and therefore aircraft may arrive and depart to and from any destination. Click here for notification requirements to UK control authorities.
For internal UK flights please contact Airport Operations with your flight plans using the details above.
For flights from the Common Travel Area (Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands) and for international flights please complete the General Aviation Report (GAR) form (downloadable from the UK Border Agency website click here) and send via fax or e-mail to Airport Operations.
Standard airfield data for Coventry Airport as sourced from the UK AIP is available from the NATS website - Click here for the EGBE/CVT pages.
ICAO Codes: EGBE
IATA Codes: CVT
Opening Hours (Weekdays): 0700 - 0100
Opening Hours (Weekends/PH): 0900 - 1900
Out of hours (Weekdays by prior arrangement): 0100 - 0200
All times are local
- Runway 05/23 - 2008m x 46m asphalt PCN48/F/B/X/U
- Helicopter FATO 06/24 - 100m x 23m grass
- Instrument Landing System CAT I on R05 and R23
- NDB and SRA available on R05 and R23 to 2 miles touchdown
- CAT IV fire cover (RFFS) between 1630 and 0100 (weekdays); CAT II otherwise; CAT III available through prior arrangement
- Full AGL
Comprehensive, full service ATC cover
- Visiting aircraft should ask to park on West Apron unless intending to go to the Midland Air Museum or Steak Out Restaurant where they should ask to park outside Coventry Aeroplane Club by taxiway Juliet.
- Regional airport rates click here
- Overnight parking rates click here
- Over 50,000 sq.ft. of hangar space available
- FAA & EASA engineering services available
- UK Customs/Immigration cleared
- NASP security screening compliant
- 24 hr manned security with CCTV
- AvGas and Jet A-1 available at pumps or from bowsers (Click here for current fuel price on home page banner)
- Multiple card acceptance (Colt, Mastercard, Multi Service, UVair, Visa, WFS/Avcard)
Click here for Aeronautical Information Service
Executive Jet Centre
- Click here to go to the Executive Jet Centre page.
- Discreet, airside service for your clients through airport-managed facility
- Crew and passenger lounge with refreshments
- Crew kitchen, restroom and shower facilities
- Meeting Rooms for 10 - 100 people. Click here for more info; Audio-visual equipment available for meeting & conference rooms
- TV and IT/Internet access, fax, photocopier
- Aircraft catering services
- Accommodation, crew and passenger transport bookings
- GPUs, oxygen, nitrogen, de-icing, toilet and aircraft valet services
Click here for UK Met Office
Click here for BBC Weather for Coventry Airport
Click here for the link to the NATS AIS website for NOTAMs