Salary: £22,080 p.a Pro – Rata
Job Type: Part Time. Working Saturdays & Sundays
Reporting to the Senior Ground Crew, the main purpose of the role is assisting Visiting pilots and collecting Landing fees.
1. Collecting of landing/parking fees
2. Assisting visiting pilots
3. Providing transport for visiting pilots
4. Provide lunch time cover for ATS Assistants
5. Undertake Movement Area inspections when required
6. Aircraft Fuelling, Manoeuvring and Marshalling
7. Answer the telephone and pass messages on accurately
8. Granting or dealing requests for PPR
9. Provide information to internal and external emergency services
10. Comply with the Company's policies, procedures and practices
11. Taking all reasonable steps to safeguard your own safety and the safety of any other person who many be affected by your actions at work
12. To comply with all reasonable instructions and requests and other duties and as instructed by the Senior Ground Crew, Senior Airport Fire Officer and/or the Airport Operations Manager.
To fulfil the role, you must hold a full UK Driving license, excellent customer service skills.
Hours of Work:
Contacted weekly hours are 16 per week, working Saturday and Sunday
The working day will normally commence from 09:00 to 17:30 (local) with a 30 minute unpaid break.
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com